Headquartered in New Westminster, British Columbia, Surecare Management Group provides highly specialized full services in industrial sanitation and commercial janitorial to businesses and residences of all types primarily throughout British Columbia. Surecare Management Group is growing fast in every aspect in order to meet the demand of the fast growing cleaning industry. We are supported by a strong management team which comprises of people with relevant technical experience and commitment to excellent quality standards and safety.Our experience technical staff and trained workers aspire to deliver high quality cleaning services. Our modern equipment together with the right choice and quality of chemicals used in executing our task enable us to ensure a better finishing.We are skilled in operating a sanitation program inside many certified environments such as SQF, BRC, AIB, and HACCP. We actively take part in the mandate for constant improvement resulting in longer shelf life, improved microbe reports, cleaner drains, improved wastewater management and the reduction of water usage. It all starts with a training package that has a strong foundation in Commercial Food Sanitation (CFS) “Sanitation Procedure” and continues to build with “Stakeholder Viewpoints”. We understand the relationship between a fully functioning QA/Sanitation program and how it affects Risk, Profits, Business development and Brand Perception.
To best serve and exceed our industrial sanitation and commercial janitorial client’s expectations, by adhering to the highest standards in quality service, latest technology, quality employees, great training integrity, respect and professionalism.
Our Mission and Values
Consistent In-House Company
Surecare is not a franchise company and under no circumstances will your cleaning contract be franchised to another provider. Your facilities cleanliness, safety and security are critically important to us. We will use only qualified in house cleaners, as this greatly improves the quality of our workmanship, and allows us to better manage and mitigate any liability preventable risks. We ensure that tight access monitoring controls are being followed and that everyone on your property are supposed to be there, unfortunately, this is not common practice in the janitorial industry.
Above Industry Insurance Coverage / Transparency
ABOVE INDUSTRY INSURANCE COVERAGE / TRANSPARENCY
- Surecare Cleaning Services Ltd is a professional, honest and reliable company that carries all related licenses, bonds, WCB and insurance ready to shoulder all related risks, problems and tasks so that you can focus on higher priorities.
- We are a reliable best practices type of company competent and confident to consistently develop and implement operational efficiencies and training improvements that go a long way to manage quality custodial programs.
Surecare’s business success relies on cultivating strong client business relationships, and as a supplier of quality security services and intrusion and protection systems, it is our goal to exceed our client’s expectations. To create a corporate culture that is built on trust, open communication, commitment and accountability. We recognize and reward outstanding achievement and develop and promote from within. We provide our staff with ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement, and support their overall well-being. Our staff are dedicated to providing exemplary customer service and maintaining a high standard of job performance.
- We are not just the cleaners, we are customer focused brand ambassadors entrusted with enhancing and elevating your facilities appearance.
- We see through the eyes of our customers, shareholders, communities and employees.
- Our unwavering goal is to provide honest business practices, attention to detail, value added services, stellar customer satisfaction, fair wage pricing, forward thinking client benefiting strategies and constant innovation.
- We research and develop and invest in systems, training and technologies that increase consumer value and exceed expectations.
- We are highly committed to making a positive difference by elevating and enhancing your brand and reputation through flawless execution, attention to detail and proactive management practices.
- We are fixated on long term goals and won’t compromise our highest standards, ethics, honesty integrity, values or priorities to achieve short term success.
- Surecare’s business success relies on respect, commitment, accountability and building and cultivating strong client business relationships with our staff, customers, partners and vendors.
Surecare’s is a local owned and operated company, and we feel it is our responsibility to take an active leadership role in helping to protect others, and to give back to our community. By using our expertise and collective effort, we will participate and implement new strategies that will make our community a better and safer place for all to live.
- We align ourselves with companies that value family, employees, existing partnerships and community relationships.
- By using our expertise and collective effort, we will empower others and make our community a better place for all to live.
- Surecare giving back to our community by taking an active leadership role in providing quality employment offering benefits and fair living wages above industry standards others.